EPA is issuing significant new use rules (SNURs) under the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) for chemical substances which are the subject of pre manufacture notices (PMNs). This action requires persons to notify EPA at least 90 days before commencing manufacture (defined by statute to include import) or processing of any of these chemical substances for an activity that is designated as a significant new use by this rule. The required notification initiates EPA’s evaluation of the chemical under the conditions of use within the applicable review period. Persons may not commence manufacture or processing for the significant new use until EPA has conducted a review of the Significant New Use Notice (SNUN), made an appropriate determination on the SNUN, and has taken such actions as are required as a result of that determination.
- 1H-imidazole-1-propanenitrile,2-ethylar-methyl- (CAS No. 568591–00–4)
- 2,4-hexadien-1-ol, 1-acetate, (2E,4E)- (PMN P–17–324, (CAS No. 57006–69–6)
- 2-Alkenoic acid, 2-alkyl-, alkyl ester, polymer with 2-(dialkylamino)alkyl 2- alkyl-2-alkenoate, alkyl 2-alkyl-2-alkenoate and a-(2-alkyl-1-oxo-2-alken-1-yl)-oalkoxypoly(oxy-1,2-alkanediyl), [(1-alkoxy-2- alkyl-1-alken-1-yl)oxy]trialkylsilane-initiated (generic).
- Benzenesulfonamide, N-[2- [[(phenylamino)carbonyl] amino]phenyl]- (CAS No. 215917–77–4)
- Lithium, isotope of mass 6 (CAS No. 14258–72–1)
- Silsesquioxanes, 3- (dimethyloctadecylammonio)propyl Me Pr, polymers with silicic acid (H4SiO4) tetra-Et ester, (2-hydroxyethoxy)- and methoxy-terminated, chlorides (CAS No. 35501–23–6)